Performance Full-Range Sound Bar
Dolby Digital decoding creates incredible room-filling virtual surround sound that easily beats your TV's small speakers.
Quick and Easy Setup
Get up and running in minutes. With the included Optical cable, simply connect to your TV, power-up and you're ready to go.
Take Control of Everything You Hear
In addition to master volume, the remote control includes separate bass and Polk VoiceAdjust volume settings.
Movie and Music Modes
One button preset EQ settings for movies and music optimize the sound bar to ensure you get the clearest dialogue, big sound and deep bass for an immersive audio and home theater experience.
Don't wake your family or neighbors and stop straining to hear the evening news. With Night Mode, one button lowers the bass and increases Polk VoiceAdjust delivering clear dialogue all without raising the master volume.
Polk SmartBar IR Learning
Polk SmartBar technology ensures the sound bar works with your TV's remote.
- Make Virtually Any TV Sound Amazing - Deliver crystal-clear virtual surround sound to virtually any TV, tuned by Polk's legendary speaker developers.
- Virtual Surround Sound - Polk's SDA technology is optimized for Dolby Digital to create wide virtual surround sound with detailed stereo imaging.
- Hear Every Word - Customize the voice levels in the sound bar with Polk Voice Adjust technology for clear, crisp dialogue.
- Set Up in Minutes - Plug the included Optical cable into your TV, and the AC power plug into the wall. You're ready to go.
- (1) 6' (1.8m) Optical cable
- (2) Remote Control Batteries
- (1) Sound bar power adapter with 6.5' (2m) power cord
- (1) Sound bar wall mount template
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Registration card
|Original Purchaser Only
||3.54" (8.99 cm)
||39" (99.06 cm)
||3.91" (9.93 cm)
|Front Array Driver Complement
- (4) 2.5" (6.35 cm) d (Round) - Mid/Woofer
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.